Dy Ka Nag-iisa!
There seems to be a tug-o-war between administration and opposition as to who could sway Former Isabela Gov. Faustino Dy, Jr. onto their side. Well, Gov. Dy has spoken, thru his lawyer that he will side with no one but the Truth. With this commitment, I believe that Gov. Dy knows the sentiments of the people and will not allow himself to be drawn into a power struggle. His statement reveals that he will only be subservient to the ultimate power who is the God of Truth.
This God of Truth is also our God of Hope. This is why I am very disappointed with the way Sec. Joey Rufino is allowing himself to be used by the government. Now it is really proven that GMA will do anything to survive, even using an ailing, fragile former secretary. Isn't that appalling? I remember that Sec. Rufino was one of the prominent faces seen in EDSA People Power I footage. During that time, he was willing to face tanks, soldiers, guns just to gain freedom from tyranny. What happened to him? Has power distorted his values? If indeed you are very sick Mr. Secretary, don't you think it would be best to have peace in your heart and in your mind? I'm sure an act of patriotism would not go unnoticed. "Di Ka Nag-iisa Sec. Rufino". The Filipino people are waiting for your supreme act of heroism and courage.
To Messrs. Dy and Rufino, I just want to remind you of a line from our National Anthem, "sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil".
This God of Truth is also our God of Hope. This is why I am very disappointed with the way Sec. Joey Rufino is allowing himself to be used by the government. Now it is really proven that GMA will do anything to survive, even using an ailing, fragile former secretary. Isn't that appalling? I remember that Sec. Rufino was one of the prominent faces seen in EDSA People Power I footage. During that time, he was willing to face tanks, soldiers, guns just to gain freedom from tyranny. What happened to him? Has power distorted his values? If indeed you are very sick Mr. Secretary, don't you think it would be best to have peace in your heart and in your mind? I'm sure an act of patriotism would not go unnoticed. "Di Ka Nag-iisa Sec. Rufino". The Filipino people are waiting for your supreme act of heroism and courage.
To Messrs. Dy and Rufino, I just want to remind you of a line from our National Anthem, "sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil".


<< Home