Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hiatus

I can no longer recall when I last made an entry into this blog. It seems like ages! I was just reminded of the privilege of sharing one's thoughts when I read my cousin, Minotte's, blog page.

So much has happened since I last put my thoughts into digital format and thrust it into the worldwide web. In my country, the struggle for truth still continues as the people in authority keep on coming up with ways and means to sweep the crime under the rug. Everyone has been made to go against each other by the manipulative and scheming tactics of the current regime. I hope this ends soon because you can really feel the desperation, frustration and suppressed anger of the people.

On a personal note, much has also transpired. I had my bouts with nervous trembling again but I'm glad to say that I once again conquered this psychological monster inside me. Everything about me has been peaceful and I can say that I am presently content with what I have, although not too much. I have learned to appreciate what I have and what has been given. I have decided to ease some pressure from my life and to lessen my expectations. With this new outlook, I am beginning to look at life in a totally different perspective. Maybe such is the magic of being able to confront midlife head-on. There were so many ups and downs in my recent life but I thank God for giving me all these. There are still some issues that need to have closure but, I am not in a hurry. Each battle will have its own time and place.

I hope I can be more consistent in entering my thoughts into this blog. I will try my best to make time.

1 Comments:

Blogger TOW Blog said...

kofranks, sa wakas, welcome back to blogging. therapuetic in midlife as it is, it is also a surprising way to keep in touch in a deeper way.

i'm interested in your psychological monsters. i think i may have them, too! my mom and my lola have had anxiety attacks and i am poised to deal with mine soon.

take care always! i am just a blog away.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home