Monday, March 12, 2007

Coming Soon: Cinema Sevilla

I am about to embark on a new project for my den. I earned a bit the past few months and I have set aside some money to fulfill one of my dreams – that is to have my own home theatre. I have been an avid movie fanatic eversince I was small. One of my frustrations was that my parents weren't moviegoers. Maybe this is why I decided to study filmmaking in NYU.

Anyway, I started canvassing equipment and inquiring and researching via the internet. I have had a lot of help from www.pinoydvd.com. It is a group of Home Theatre and DVD enthusiasts like me.

I have been measuring my den over and over again these past few days. Excited ako!! Tomorrow I start my equipment acquisition. I have decided to get a BenQ W100 DLP Home Theatre projector and a Sabre 16:9 proportion (widescreen) 90" diagonal pulldown screen to go with it. I will also need a ceiling mount for my projector and some long cables. I will match this with my existing Ganz Klar DVD player and 5.1 Home Theatre audio system, which I both bought for only P5T pesos a few years ago during a Ganz Klar exhibit in Virra Mall.

Now, I can always enjoy my DVD collection on a big screen.

I'll post pics as soon as I inaugurate Cinema Sevilla. Kulang na lang ang popcorn! Abangan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home