Monday, June 11, 2007

Aquarium Therapy



I got a small aquarium today. Its only 10 gallons. I decided to get salt water fish instead for minimum maintenance. I only have to replace one-tenth of the water once a month. I got a package for Php3500 that includes the tank with a dual switch for either a blue or white light, the pump, the filter, the decorative items and about 20 fishes. I have Nemo (clown fish) and other little fish.

I set it up inside my home office, right beside my work table. I felt it is a good thing to watch the fish swim whenever I feel tired and stressed out. It will give me some hypnotic and soothing activity.

I told Randy about it and he seems to be interested in getting one also, but he is opting for the next bigger size to fit a space in his room.

I just lost two fish today. My Cowfish and one Blue Chromis. That's OK. It will give my remaining fish more room to swim around.

I am including pictures of the species in my aquarium that I downloaded from the web. Nakakaaliw silang panoorin!





Added two new fishies today. A Blue Tang (Dori in Nemo) and a Blue Fin Damsel. I got them this morning to replace three fish that died (a Yellow Tail Damsel and two Blue Chromis).




Two more Chromis and a three-striped Damsel said goodbye today. I will soon find out the ideal number my tank can accommodate. One of my clownfish is acting strange also. Will see in a few days whether it will survive or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger TOW Blog said...

your aquarium looks nice! i hope it helps lower your blood pressure daily.

take it easy!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home